Noise Receptor Journal continues its adventures into the physical world, where this print venture constitutes the physical manifestation of the Noise Receptor blog, but also contains interview and art content to differentiate it from the already published web-based reviews.
While Noise Receptor Journal is not intended to replace the website, it is however targeted at an audience who values the permanence of print media over the transience of web-content.
Published in 2023, details of content and format of the Noise Receptor Journal Issue No.11 as follows:
- Long-form and detailed interviews with: African Imperial Wizard, Ulvtharm (Mz.412), Cult of Youth, Letum & James Light (of Agonal Lust, Wounded Son, Finders, Packing Plant etc).
- Documentation of Linekraft: Hunger for Life Vol.1 (event January 2023), and Clutch showcase (October, 2022).
- Reviews: 50 detailed reviews.
- Artwork: cover and 7 pages of artwork by James Light.
- Increased size of publication format – 33% larger.
- Professional print, colour cover, grey-scale throughout.
- ‘Perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover.
- 100 pages in length.
- Limited to 600 copies.